|Tools needed to make realistic water|
- Sponge Brush
- Mod Podge
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Black Tempra Paint
- Brown Tempra Paint
- Model Magic Clay
- Start by clearing an area out where you want to put the river or body of water.
- Take the cork and tear it into strips that are 3-10 inches long and about 1/2-1 1/2 inches wide then paint each strip dark brown LET THE PAINT DRY OVERNIGHT TO ENSURE THAT NO PART IS STILL WET!
- Spread a layer of model magic around where the river will be. Before the model magic drys pound a sponge into it to make a wave effect. Let the model magic dry for 24 Hours.
- Paint the model magic black.
- After the black paint drys spread 2 thick layers of mod podge LET This Dry for at least 2 hours
- Stack the cork strips up in stacks of 4 and hot glue together
- Glue the cork so it is pushing up aginst the model magic ( See photo A1 [top Photo] for an image of how it should look)